19 Temmuz 2014 Cumartesi

31 gün 31 tasarım - 9. gün: Gökkuşağı damlaları / 31 day challenge – Day 9: Rainbow splash

Gökkuşağı Damlaları Tırnak Süslemesi

 (For English please scroll down and click “Read in English” button at the end of this post.”)

Herkese merhabalar,

Bugün size kocamaaan bi sürprizim var. Fotoğraflı anlatım yerine ilk kez video hazırladım. O yüzden bugün okumuyoruz, izliyoruz =) İşte videomuz burada:



Videoyu beğendiyseniz ve daha fazla tırnak tasarımı videosu çekmemi istiyorsanız lütfen yorum bırakın ve YouTube’dan beğenin. Gerçekten çok uğraştım, elimden gelenin en iyisini yapmaya çalıştım. Boşuna yaptığımı düşünmek istemiyorum =)

Son olarak bir de fotoğraf koyayım:

Rainbow splash nail art

Sevgiler,
Alice



(Sıradaki renk: Geçişli)




Rainbow splash nail art

Hello everyone,

Today I have a “big” surprise for you. For the first time, I prepared a video tutorial instead of a photo tutorial. So today we are not reading, we are watching =) Here is the video:


If you like the video and want more nail art videos, please give me a thumbs up on YouTube and leave a comment here. I really worked hard to do this, I tried to do my best. I do not want to think that I’m doing it all in vain.

Finally let me share a photo:

Rainbow splash nail art

Love,
Alice

(Next color: Gradient)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...